What we collect
- When you visit our Website
When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect some information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type, the address of an implying site, and the time and date of your visit and
- When you use our Software or Services
We may collect your personal contact information when you express an interest about our Software or services, become a customer, or contact us for support. This data may incorporate your name, title, organization
name, telephone number, and email address.
Furthermore, when you become a client,
we expect you to give us your charging data, for example, billing name,
address, and Mastercard number. We may likewise gather name, email address,
telephone number, and other individual information for the benefit of our
clients that you decide to impart to our clients. That personal data are
dependent upon our client’s own security strategy and responsibility.
- Date added or imported by FranchiseWare Company customers
What we do with the information we collect
- We collect this information to improve our products and services.
- We will use this information for administrative and customer service purposes.
- If you opted in to receive our emails, we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other useful information. You may opt-out at any time.
- We may use the information to customize our services according to your interests.
Disclosure to third parties
We will never sell or lease your personal information to third parties.
- On your instruction
- For billing
At the point when you become a client, the invoice data you
give is gathered and communicated safely to a PCI consistent third party to
deal with billing transactions. We don’t store or approach your credit card
- To comply with laws
We may be compelled to disclose personal data if we reasonably believe such disclosure is to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others] in accordance with with or needed by any relevant law, guideline or legal
Use of your Google User Data
- Our Software will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide the ability for our users to compose, send, read, and process emails within their FranchiseWare Company CRM account and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Our Software will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Our Software will not allow humans other than you or users authorized by you to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Software’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
If you receive marketing emails from a FranchiseWare Company customer
As a recipient of our customers’ marketing emails, we will follow when you open, click a link, or quit from that email. Our clients can see this information and use it for their advertisement purposes. In the event that you quit our client’s messages, you won’t get any further correspondence from the client.
By utilizing our Services, you are consenting to have your own information moved to and handled in the United States. We may move Personal Data you gave to nations other than the one in which you live. We essentially store your Personal Data in the United States.
Security We are centered around ensuring that your information is secure. To hinder unapproved access or disclosure, we have set up fitting physical, electronic and authoritative strategies to ensure and get the information we accumulate from you.. Your record data is situated on a got worker secured by character and access the executives checks. The entirety of our Services are served utilizing Transport Layer Security (TLS) to ensure information on the way, and all passwords are single direction hashed preceding capacity to prevent discovery in case of an data breach.
In spite of the fact that we permit you to set protection alternatives that limit admittance to your information, we can’t ensure that data, during transmission through the web or while put away on our system or in any case in our consideration, will be totally protected from interruption by others. Kindly know that no safety efforts are accurate or impervious.
Anything you delete from your account while the account is active will be purged within 30 days. At the point when you end your record, we will erase all information from your record inside 30 days.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.In any case, whenever you have utilized those connects to leave our webpage, we don’t have any power over different sites. Along these lines, we can’t be answerable for the security and protection of any data which you give while visiting such sites and such sites are not administered by this privacy statement. You should practice alert and take a gander at the security statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Users of our Software may modify, export or delete any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account.
You may also choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are focused on guaranteeing that your security is ensured. Should we request that you give certain data by which you can be recognized when utilizing this site, at that point you can be guaranteed that it might be utilized as per this security articulation. We may change this approach every once in a while to guarantee that you are cyou are happy with any changes . This policy was last updated on june, 2019.